The Norfolk Archery Association takes Safeguarding and Welfare extremely seriously
The Norfolk Archery Association has adopted all of the Safeguarding Policies and Procedures published by Archery GB
The most critical safeguarding policies and procedures are linked below, with a full list available on the ‘Resources’ section of the Archery GB Safeguarding Page:
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children and Young People Good Practice Guide
- Safeguarding Children Reporting Procedures
- Safeguarding Adults Policy and Procedures
- Safeguarding Adults Report Form
Norfolk Archery Association’s Safeguarding and Welfare Officer: Sam Parker – email@example.com
A little bit about me:
- I have worked in Health and Social care for over 10 years.
- I have a Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social care, Level 3 in Safeguarding for Adults and Children.
- I also do training on working with Complex Mental Health, including all learning disabilities.
- I have shot many bowstyles but I like Barebow the best (personal choice of course).
- I do attend competitions all around the country and last year I represented the County at the National Intercounties Championships, and came away with a silver medal.
- So please come and say hi to me at any time, I’m always happy to chat.
Report a Concern